Tuesday 7 April 2009

STICKS AND STONES Pt.1

Lately I have been such a grumpy bastard! No bullshit....!

I thinks its because in the past month or so I have been surrounded by people
who are masters in the art of procrastinating! This is not helping my world domination in the slightest.

Do you know how hard it is to try and push forward with people who just haven't got the vision you have or the drive you have?

My team are ''Movers and Shakers'' so that's what we do...
Your probably wondering what a mover and shaker is so let me drop you the definition:-

''a person who is active or influential in some field of endeavor''

If you can relate you can feel my pain and if you cant relate to it then I suggest you move towards the exit because sticks and stones can (ill let you fill in the rest)........ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment